Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Participant testimonials- Update

 Feedback is such a helpful part along the path to improvement. 

Below you will see some of the feedback I have received from my Dancing Mindfulness Practices. 


I love to hear that I have been a part of healing for someone. 
Especially those that have a complicated history with movement. 
As a reminder Dancing Mindfulness is Trauma informed and adaptable to differing levels of ability. 


Music selection is unique to each class, and a major part of the planning as well as setting the tone mentally and physically. 

Pain relief is such a good result.
 *Dancing Mindfulness is not a replacement for medical treatment of any kind*

When you attend a class with me, please make sure to provide feedback for improvement. 

It is also great to hear when you are doing something well. 

Do you ask for feedback in your personal and professional life?



No comments:

Post a Comment