Friday, July 18, 2014

Why roses aren't so great

 
I am sure you have heard the famous saying "Stop and smell the roses." This is a reminder to take time to appreciate the positives in life and not let the hard things get us down.
But what if there are no roses around? Do you just wait until you find some?
I would challenge you to stop and smell wild flowers and what ever is growing right where you are.
 
 
It can be such a challenge to find the positives in every day, let alone every moment. I have made plans to take time each day to find 1 positive. Days like yesterday in my life would make it seem that this is not possible each day. That is a normal reaction to stress, but if you really can't find one thing a day to be glad about or grateful for I would challenge you to MAKE A CHANGE!
 
 
 
 
Enjoy your weekend... and tell me what was great about today?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment