Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A LIFE WELL SPENT

HOW TO WAKE UP EACH MORNING READY TO CONQUER
 
In a world that is always pushing you to get somewhere, at times your true NEEDS are hidden. In our rush to complete assignments, complete applications, get projects done, or meet our work quota we forget. There is something we enjoy doing that gives that energy back to us. For me that energy giving source is dance.
Last night I decided not to suppress this side of myself any longer. I won't even wait until tonight when I get to Zumba to relieve my stress. A better more fulfilled and happy me starts NOW.

While it is great to meet goals that will get you passing grades, into college, or  that promotion at work this is not enough if you don't receive energy from these actions. There is no more important person involved with your goals than YOU. So give yourself what it is you need.

Whether it be:

  • Painting
  • Drawing
  • Soccer
  • Singing (singing badly)
  • Harry Potter
  • Listening to music
  • Reading
  • Writing
You OWE it to yourself to take time EACH day to do this wonderful YOU thing.

Will you accept the challenge?


Music credit: "Broken Reality" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment